Hauts-de-France is among France's top 5 regions for information and communication technologies!
Learn more on what the Hauts-de-France region offers in relation to digital economy :
E-COMMERCE & RETAIL
- A pioneer in mail order, retail and e-commerce, Northern France offers a winning mix of dynamic SMEs, young start-ups, multinational corporations, and thriving business incubators and accelerators
- Over 70 mass-market retailers, including major names such as Auchan, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin and Castorama… - 200 mail-order businesses - 160 e-businesses, 44,000 jobs
MULTIMEDIA & GAMING
- Ranked third for multimedia in France
- Expertise in video games, animation, digital design and mobile apps.
- France’s No. 1 cluster for digital arts training
- 200 businesses and professional associations, 3,000 image and media professionals, 30 specialised schools and training organsations, 3000 students , 20 research organisations
INTERNET OF THINGS
- With our dedicated ICT sites and IoT cluster, we’re home to a host of international.
- 1,288 ICT businesses, over 25,000 jobs , nearly 2,500,000 Internet users across the region.
- Fields of expertise : Identification and tracking, Mobility, Geolocation, Security
- Today Lille is Europe’s cyberdefense capital, home to key industry players and hosting events like the FIC International Cybersecurity Forum.
- 73 specialised businesses, 22 dedicated training programs, 5 research laboratories working on cybersecurity issues, 6,500 jobs in computer security
- A pioneer region of the Third Industrial Revolution/Rev3, where urban development visions are integrating communication technology solutions while respecting the environment.